Agencies & Partners
Our business agents and partners are one of the primary sources of our project-based work. Avaib collaborates with agencies and 'solution providers' from all around the world and we highly value our partnerships.
Avaib realizes the importance and challenges of working with partners and our experience lets us do this in the best possible way. We have developed plans and solutions to deliver projects on-time, on-budget and on-spec. We represent you professionally and we provide the pro-active ongoing support you expect. Clear communication and transparency is vital for any offshore setup and we ensure that the communication is properly managed.
Solutions & Services
- Website Design & Development (Static & Dynamic Websites)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) – Dedicated offshore resource service
- Facebook Application Development
Pricing for Agencies & Partners
Security & Privacy Issues
Our agents and business partners are very valuable to us. We have very strict policies and ethics in the way we deal with our agents & partners and the clients they bring to us. We communicate with the end-clients only when our partners want us to. Otherwise, we keep our identities concealed and the end-clients never know that we were involved. Our policies include:
Contact us to discuss partnership opportunities
- Do not post a project in the portfolio without the permission of the agent/partner
- Do not contact the end-client(s) unless asked and/or authorized by the agent/partner
- Do not directly quote prices or talk about quotations with the end-client. If an end-client comes to us with work, we redirect the request to the agent/partner
- In case our relationship dissolves (for any reason) with the agent/partner, we never contact the agent/partner's clients (for whom we worked) unless asked and/or authorized by the agent/partner. In the past it has happened that our agent/partner closed their businesses or sold them to other parties and we forfeited the projects and never contacted the end-clients without prior consent of the stakeholders.